Ashtanga Vinyasa Mysore-style, Led and Private Class timetable.
All levels are welcome.
Space is limited at Mysore-style classes and pre-booking is essential.
Thursday drop-ins, at the YMCA, 151 Brook Street, Broughty Ferry, DD5 1DJ are very welcome.
You may wish to bring a towel and something warm for the relaxation period.
- You are welcome to class.
- Please do not eat for at least 2 hours before practice. Drink plenty of water afterwards, but drinking during practice is discouraged.
- Please try to arrive approximately 5 minutes before class – this will give time to find your space and roll out your mat. Please be mindful of not arriving more than 5 -10 minutes early when classes are run from home.
- Do not enter the class during the invocation chant. Wait until it is over and then quietly enter, with as little disturbance to others as possible.
- Please turn your phone off, or on silent.
- Please avoid walking in the practice area with shoes on. Take them off and leave them by the door.
- Personal hygiene is an integral part of practicing yoga. Please ensure that you and your gear are clean.
- Please refrain from wearing cologne and body lotion.
- Please do not talk during class, but do ask questions quietly when appropriate (Mysore-style), or after class. Otherwise, please respect the other people practicing around you and remain silent. An opportunity for questions is always given after class.
- Practice with care and consideration towards yourself and others.
- Please let me know if you have a health issue (illness, injury, pregnancy, or medical condition), before the class. Not every pose is appropriate for everyone.