Due to coronavirus guidelines, classes will be available online, for now. You will receive verbal instruction and adjustments
The schedule is
Ashtanga Led classes
Monday 10.30am and 6pm
Wednesday 12pm and 7.30pm
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 7.30pm
Please email me and I’ll send invitations to join. Donations can be made by Paypal.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Mysore-style, Led and Private Class timetable.
All levels are welcome.
Space is limited at Mysore-style classes and pre-booking is essential.
Thursday drop-ins, at the YMCA, 151 Brook Street, Broughty Ferry, DD5 1DJ are very welcome.
You may wish to bring a towel and something warm for the relaxation period.
- You are welcome to class.
- Please do not eat for at least 2 hours before practice. Drink plenty of water afterwards, but drinking during practice is discouraged.
- Please try to arrive approximately 5 minutes before class – this will give time to find your space and roll out your mat. Please be mindful of not arriving more than 5 -10 minutes early when classes are run from home.
- Do not enter the class during the invocation chant. Wait until it is over and then quietly enter, with as little disturbance to others as possible.
- Please turn your phone off, or on silent.
- Please avoid walking in the practice area with shoes on. Take them off and leave them by the door.
- Personal hygiene is an integral part of practicing yoga. Please ensure that you and your gear are clean.
- Please refrain from wearing cologne and body lotion.
- Please do not talk during class, but do ask questions quietly when appropriate (Mysore-style), or after class. Otherwise, please respect the other people practicing around you and remain silent. An opportunity for questions is always given after class.
- Practice with care and consideration towards yourself and others.
- Please let me know if you have a health issue (illness, injury, pregnancy, or medical condition), before the class. Not every pose is appropriate for everyone.